[Sca-cooks] Weird American food? SOS

Lawrence Bayne shonsu_78 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 13:56:09 PDT 2008

IF you really want your SOS to have that rich GRAY colour from the Army, you MUST make it with chipped beef, AND leave out the salt until just before serving. Even then it may have too much depending on who and how it is cured. Hamburger will work but the colour is all wrong and you MUST add salt.
YIS
Lothar