[Sca-cooks] Vegetarian & Vegans was Re: lethal drinks

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 23 16:11:01 PDT 2008

Urtatim related:

<<< In the 70s, i was looking for a room and was turned down because i
was a vegetarian.

It seems that the other two apartment mates ate meat and had
previously had a rather self-righteous vegetarian room mate.

He was asked to leave because he would stalk into the kitchen while
the others were eating and intone ominously:

I...

smell...

DEATH!

That kinda put them off vegetarians.>>>

Yes, I think I'd soon get tired of it, too.

I's probably respond the second time with something like "Okay, but
it's awfully hard to swallow a cow without killing it first. Next
time we'll get you some live goldfish or live oysters since you can
eat those without killing them first.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas