[Sca-cooks] South Beach

euriol euriol at ptd.net
Thu Jul 24 08:38:42 PDT 2008

I've been on a weight loss program for the past 7 years, so I've been
following this thread with some interest. I'm a firm believer in "Don't
give up what you 're not willing to give up for life." All other programs I
tried prior to the one I'm now had something that was "forbidden". The
program I've been on... I can eat anything I want. What I have learned is
how to eat in healthy moderation. To that end, I have managed to maintain a
loss of 45 pounds since I started this program. Not the most successful
weight loss I know, but far better than I would have been if I kept on
eating recklessly these past seven years. Eventually I'll get to my
personal weight goal, not sure when I will, but I will. I'm not on a diet,
I'm on a journey to lead a healthier lifestyle.

In helping others who are concerned about the food they are consuming, I
found a software program that will give me the nutritional analysis of the
recipes I create. When I publish the recipes for a feast since getting this
software, I include that nutritional analysis. Many may not care, but at
least those who wish to know, have that information at their disposal.

Euriol