[Sca-cooks] Vegetarian & Vegans was Re: lethal drinks

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 25 10:31:14 PDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
> Seems to me that vegan/vegetaqrians are the ones destroying the
environment.

This is not counting the HUGE amount of plants that have to be grown
to feed carnivores (much more than if we fed people directly with
them)  > > > > > > >

I forgot to inmclude that part.  Raising animals actually demands that we
raise even more plant material than we would if we were all plant-eaters.  I
do not advocate an all animal protein diet . . . just tolarance and
acceptance of those who do choose an omnivore and meat-based diet.  I also
posite several actual benefits to the syustem that supports such diets.

I'm not on a mission to convert . . . just to enjoy a good ribeye steak (or
tomahawk chop!!) medium rare without being chided.  I'll take it from the
cows who do have an admitted vested interest in changing my eating habits
:o)

niccolo difrancesco