[Sca-cooks] Offboard/Onboard/court bored? (was RE: Vegetarian & Vegans was Re: lethal drinks)

Lady Celia CeliadesArchier at cox.net
Fri Jul 25 12:57:04 PDT 2008

Gosh... I remember the old days when the feast was part of the event fee.
At least that's what was customary in Meridies when I lived there.  Of
course, in the Southeast, we have good access to lots of inexpensive group
camping sites, so weekend events are the norm (or were - has that changed?)
from May through November.

So I'm just curious if things are ever still done that way (and where folks
are at when they're answering)... are there still places which just simply
have a Fri-Sun (or even Fri-Mon on holiday weekends) event where the feast
is just included in the event cost?

Celia (whose been out of things for a long while)