[Sca-cooks] Offboard/Onboard/court bored? (was RE: Vegetarian & Vegans was Re: lethal drinks)

Audrey Bergeron-Morin audreybmorin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 13:22:31 PDT 2008

> You pay for feast or not as you
> choose and if you don't pay for feast, you don't sit at the feast tables.

Ah, but what we do most of the time here is exactly that. There is
off-board space, but the tables are usually separate from the feast
tables, sometimes a little way off to the side. Our halls are usually
big enough to accomodate everybody. If they weren't, we'd simply not
offer off-board space at all. We've tried mixing the off-board with
the on-board feasters, but it gets impossible for the servers - it
works with a buffet-style feast though.