[Sca-cooks] Jumping off list for a while

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 16:38:57 PDT 2008

Although I will miss the chat and information and serious laughter on this list I will be jumping off for a while.  I thought I could keep up but don't have the stammina right now.  I had my knee replaced last week Monday and having enough trouble just trying to figure out how to do normal stuff.  I'm sure I'll be back soon but find now I just keep deleting everything without reading anything.

Take care everyone.

hugs,
Olwen