[Sca-cooks] Why X and not Y

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Mon Jul 28 15:55:30 PDT 2008

Yep, saw a display of rabbit, pig's testicles and pig uteri in a local
market called Rosita's, in Lake Park, Florida, which is in the West Palm
Beach area. It was quite startling to this suburban middle class white girl,
I didn't realize people ate those parts of the animal. Was in a
converstation with an ex-Nave friend of mine, and he gently informed me that
most places in the world they eat the whole animal. Always happy to learn
something new...
YIS,
Isabella

Frank Zappa

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead.
Thomas Paine