[Sca-cooks] Silly Season - Birthdays

Alexandria Doyle garbaholic at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 20:37:09 PDT 2008

My birthday is Dec 14, and wedding anniversary was Dec 31, so all of
my gift receiving was all tied up in one month, sometimes it worked,
but with kids to provide for, I ended up with less and less every
year.

alex

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 9:59 PM, Maria Buchanan
<scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I dated a guy whose birthday was Christmas day.
>
> Maria
> --- April Page <alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> I've got you all beat.  Mine is Christmas Day.
>> Elizabeth

"I'm buying this fabric/book now in case I have an emergency...you
know, having to suddenly make presents for everyone, sickness,flood,
injury, mosquito infestations, not enough silk in the house, it's
Friday..." ;)