[Sca-cooks] Camp stove (was Re: Butter)

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 13:36:02 PDT 2008

Actually, Sportsmans Guide has the same one on their site.  Not sure what
the price is, but I do recall seeing it.  The way we're planning to use this
one is to take along a couple of collapsible saw horses, then put a piece of
plywood with a flame-resistant mat on it...so we won't be using table
space.  The big thing that attracted me to this one was the fact that there
are three controls for each burner...hopefully this will give us much more
control over the amount of heat we're delivering to the pots/pans on the
stove.

Looking forward to hopefully seeing you there, Helewyse!!

Kiri