[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Classes

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jul 2 13:23:58 PDT 2008

I'm doing two sessions of "Banquetting Stuffe", about the development of
the English "banquet"/dessert course.  I'd love to see some folk do a
"banquet", or at least a scaled-down version!  In the non-cooking area, I'm
coordinating a What You Wanted to Know about the Peerage (Pelican)
roundtable aimed at folk who want to know what Pelicans do, how to become
one, being a protoge, etc.  It, too, will be held twice with Pelicans
(including Laurels, Knights, and Royal Peers) as the go-to folk.  Topics
will vary each session depending on what the class members want to know
about.  It's listed online in the class list under "SCA Life".

Alys Katharine

Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com
http://home.netcom.com/~alysk/