[Sca-cooks] Period Fire Starting - The Glare

Robin Carroll-Mann rcarrollmann at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 16:32:09 PDT 2008

On 7/2/08, Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:
> But I don't think Lady Brighid needs a glare. I think she does better
> by providing a soft glow of knowledge and information to help others
> along:
> lighting-msg      (20K)  3/ 5/07    Period lighting. Candles, lamps,
> torches.
[snip]

Although my persona name was taken from a goddess/saint of fire and
wisdom, I have never hung my cloak on a sunbeam, nor have I ever
turned water into beer.

> (hmmm. Or is my Florilegium listing out-of-date and I need to update
> that to *Mistress* Brighid?

I'm not quite sure what you're asking.  Yes, I did sprout leaves three
years ago.  Like many people on this list, I don't usually bother to
put the alphabet soup in my .sig.  I guess you could change my info on
the translation files, and also replace the contact email with my new
one (see .sig below).

--
Brighid ni Chiarain, OL
Robin Carroll-Mann