[Sca-cooks] lethal drinks

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 21:26:10 PDT 2008

Antonia Calvo wrote:
> Suey wrote:
>

>> Noni almost killed me. Anyone who needs to take a potassium
>> supplement can die of too much sugar in Noni. Please before selling
>> study the facts. This is very serious. It is my life or your bread.
>>

> OK, I checked the facts.  Noni juice doesn't have a lot of sugar.
>
> http://www.ctahr.hawaii.edu/noni/images/harvProcess/powdersProducts/nonilabel2.jpg
> http://www.lifesource4life.com/noni.htm

Cristina Alonso, midwife, founder and director of Luna Maya in Chiapas,
Mexico an expert in natural medicines will tell you how Noni could kill
her Mom, that is me.  My MD was about to declare me diabetic, which I am
not no thanks to sellsmen who will sell  anything without looking at
their customers or are not concerned about their personal circumstances.
You can kill us with your hard sales talk be it Noni, Red Bull or
whatever, check Cris out: http://www.lunamaya.org/indexi.php
Suey