[Sca-cooks] SCA 50th Anniversary Challenge

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Jul 20 16:22:00 PDT 2008

Well, it doesn't necessarily hafta be 50 things simultaneously ;-) I
accepted the challenge last fall, and in my case, I'm going to teach
50 students smithing. Carowyn made me a scroll out of copper, that
I'll be having my students sign. Anybody wants a smithing lesson,
please come to my forge in SPCA camp, in W10 ;-) But, if I tried to
teach 50 students at the same time, there's be no room around the
forge, and I wouldn't be able to do a decent job.

But, for those who want a cooking challenge, how about redacting 50
recipes? Or, making 50 recipes you've never tried before? Or, for some
of us, making 50 variations on a common recipe- 50 soups, or 50
variations on something like blancmange, or 50 Arabic recipes. The
thing about something like this, is you need to challenge yourself.
What can you find to do, that will make you better at what you do?