[Sca-cooks] SCA 50th Anniversary Challenge

Kingstaste kingstaste at comcast.net
Sun Jul 20 16:31:03 PDT 2008

I thought of Tara's (THLady Temair's) Blancmange project, I know her
spreadsheet of recipes numbers way over 50!  LOL
Mistress Solveig said she was going to try to write 50 articles to publish
to help out Chroniclers that are always looking for submissions.  I'm sure a
local Chronicler would love 50 cooking articles to publish - at one a month
- that's several year's worth!

Christianna