[Sca-cooks] Silly season

drakey at internode.on.net drakey at internode.on.net
Mon Jul 28 00:47:28 PDT 2008

}Then of course, my grandmother knew a lady who married into a rather
unfortunate name...
 Daisy Etta Cock.
 On Mon 28/07/08  4:40 PM , Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
sent:
 Of course, there are the obvious real people named Ima Hogg and
Fanny Picker.  One of my oldest friends is a teacher and she had a
student named "T'Pau Ramirez".  A co-worker of mine wanted to name her
baby, "Annabelle Li", but I managed to talk her out of it.
 Huette