[Sca-cooks] teacup?

Arianwen ferch Arthur caer_mab at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 12:07:54 PDT 2008

-I remember seeing the china sets when teaching in
Australia, the teacups were the larger cup, the coffee
cups were smaller (not as small as demitasse though)

and then getting cooking in old virginia, a thinble
full of this or a wine glass of that...

Did they have all the different sizes of wine glasses
that we have?  and i know thimbles came in sizes, I
used to buy size 7 or 8, but we had a 12 around the
place too...

My grandmother showed me how to make dumplings, and
for me to duplicate her recipe I would need her green
china bowl and the tea/coffee cup she measured with,
foolishly I never measured the volumes against a
standard, so I usually wind up making hockey pucks...

Arianwen ferch Arthur
"Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend. And inside of a dog it's too dark to read." G. Marx