[Sca-cooks] Period Fire Starting - The Glare

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 2 22:00:23 PDT 2008

Brighid replied to me with:
<<< nor have I ever turned water into beer.>>>

Well, there are instructions in the BEVERAGES section of the
Florilegium...

It is sorta like stone soup though. You have to add a few more
ingredients.

<<<
> (hmmm. Or is my Florilegium listing out-of-date and I need to update
> that to *Mistress* Brighid?

I'm not quite sure what you're asking.  Yes, I did sprout leaves three
years ago.  Like many people on this list, I don't usually bother to
put the alphabet soup in my .sig.  I guess you could change my info on
the translation files, and also replace the contact email with my new
one (see .sig below). >>>

Yes, that is what I was asking about. Three years ago? Oops. My
apologies. I have put these changes on my Florilegium 'to do' list.

Anyone else, if I have your name or title wrong or your email or
address has changed, please let me know by email and I will get it
changed in your articles.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas