[Sca-cooks] Period Fire Starting - The Glare

Robin Carroll-Mann rcarrollmann at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 22:38:56 PDT 2008

On 7/3/08, Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:
> Brighid replied to me with:
> <<< nor have I ever turned water into beer.>>>
>
> Well, there are instructions in the BEVERAGES section of the
> Florilegium...

There's only one small problem.  I hate beer.  If I were going to wish
for any of my namesake's kitchen miracles, I would opt for the
multiplying of the butter.

> > I'm not quite sure what you're asking.  Yes, I did sprout leaves three
> > years ago.

> Yes, that is what I was asking about. Three years ago? Oops. My
> apologies. I have put these changes on my Florilegium 'to do' list.

No apologies needed.  I thought you knew -- it was discussed on the
list, as Jadwiga received her Laurel at the same event, and several of
the list-members were in attendance -- but I didn't expect you to *do*
anything.  I should have thought to tell you about the new email,
though.  The Earthlink addy is still valid, but not for much longer.

--
Brighid ni Chiarain
My NEW email is rcarrollmann at gmail.com