[Sca-cooks] Decorative Embroidery for Garb

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 3 12:27:08 PDT 2008

First Euriol wrote:
>  There's a gutter? I've been stuck in this sewer for I don't know how long ;)

Then Maire answered:
>Euriol, looks like your mind bobs around in the same gutter that
>mine does, lol!

Next Olwen the Odd piped up:
>It's a sewer?  I thought it was a giant holiday pool with toys.
>
>Olwen who likes her version best.

Here in Northern California, that's a hot tub...

Dragon responded:

And Euriol said:
>I thought Rome was well known for its elaborate sewer system during
>antiquity... but that is not a subject of my study.

Well, the Romans not only had an elaborate sewer system, they had a
goddess to take care of it, Cloacina, who presided over the Cloaca
Maxima, the system of sewers in Rome, and had a shrine on the Via
Sacra.
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita

trying to think of a Roman name to take on...