[Sca-cooks] Decorative Embroidery for Garb

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jul 3 21:16:01 PDT 2008

<<< Euriol, looks like your mind bobs around in the same gutter that
mine does,
lol!
--Maire

> Not going to touch that, reminds me too much of something I'd might
> find
> in a Fredrick's of Hollywood catalog.
>
> ;)
>
> Euriol >>>

Hey, the Florilegium has something for all tastes.

See also:
leather-msg       (86K)  7/25/04    Working with leather. tanning.
whips-msg         (22K)  2/26/08    Medieval whips. Construction and
use.
chasity-belts-msg (14K)  9/12/97    Chasity belts in the Middle Ages.
body-piercngs-msg  (4K) 11/27/05    Body piercings, other than for
ear rings.

:-)
Stefan
--------