[Sca-cooks] Chestnuts

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 7 17:22:58 PDT 2008

On Jul 7, 2008, at 7:01 PM, Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Your main objective was Pocky? What is "Pocky"?

A little bit like unsalted pretzel sticks dipped partially in
chocolate and nuts, or any of several other coatings that adhere and
solidify. I think there may also be non-sweet varieties, with coatings
like cheese-flavored, or tomato-flavored, ummm... stuff. Whatever it is.

Adamantius

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter