[Sca-cooks] OOP-OT Squash - just shred it

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 15 15:18:30 PDT 2008

Someone mentioned a good herb for zucchini, well the best nut with it is walnuts.  Just slice zucchini and saute as usual and throw in a handful of chopped walnuts.  My sauteed zucchini always gets the walnut treatment.

I've also been making lots of different 'flavors' of cold squash soup.  Curry or dill or saffron.  I probably have half a dozen versions in my own cookbook and I just fixed two yummy new ones this weekend.  One even convinced a non-squash lover to ask for the recipe!

Katira