[Sca-cooks] 101 Frightening Ice Cream Flavors From Around The World : Who Sucks

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 06:24:09 PDT 2008

I actually went through the flavor list with my housemate ... who just grimiced in the way he usually does when I discuss stuff like that.  His reactions were most .... amusing.

Actually a few of the flavors (red wine or Sweet Potato) don't sound like they would be fully awful ... but the fish flavored ice creams ... I will have to take a pass.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia
Jo (Georgia L.) Foster Never knock on Death's door.Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that. I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.