[Sca-cooks] 101 Frightening Ice Cream Flavors From Around The World : Who Sucks

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Jul 17 07:19:14 PDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 10:11 AM, Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius
<adamantius1 at verizon.net> wrote:
> Agreed. Luckily for the manufacturers of these products, there are millions
> upon millions of people in the world who don't give a hoot what Americans
> think is bizarre or tasty. And considering some of the things Americans
> don't think bizarre and do think tasty, this might not be such a bad deal
> for anyone...
>
> Adamantius

Actually, A, I was thinking of you when I saw the one with the chicken
fried steak ;-)

But, I've been experimenting a bit myself, since I got the ice cream
maker. I made a curry ice cream that I liked, but was so rich I
couldn't eat much at a sitting. Was pretty spicy-hot, too, and the
contrast between the cold ice cream and the hot spicy flavors was
great ;-)

My favorite so far, though, is the espresso ice cream I made, covered
with my home made chocolate sauce. Truly a treat after a good meal ;-)

Am thinking- how would avocado ice cream do?

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard