[Sca-cooks] Avacado Ice Cream

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 14:25:33 PDT 2008

> Am thinking- how would avocado ice cream do?

> --
> Saint Phlip

Funny you should ask about that. On the way home from
Coronation this past weekend we stopped at a little
expresso/ice cream place down by Houston, TX.
One of the flavors they had was avacado and I just had
to try a bite.

It was wonderful. A lovely green and a flavor like a very
rich vanilla. I wound up having it in an "espresso float"
with a scoop of avacado ice cream and a double shot
of espresso. My squire even opted for a scoop of avacado
ice cream instead of the other offerings.

So, my verdict is that I like it more than many "conventional"
flavors.

Gunthar