[Sca-cooks] lethal drinks

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 21 15:38:55 PDT 2008

Ok.  Someone just smack me.  Stupid send button.

What I was going to say was, I have to agree about
steak.  It should not be well done.  I like mine
almost mooing.  I told the waitress at Outback once,
"Introduce the steak to the grill and leave the grill
frustrated."  That's how rare I like my steak.

Maria