[Sca-cooks] lethal drinks

Ian Kusz sprucebranch at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 10:53:27 PDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 2:30 PM, Antonia Calvo <ladyadele at paradise.net.nz>
wrote:

> Dragon wrote:
>
> Antonia Calvo wrote:

> Oh, don't get me started... and definitely don't get me started on
> vegans...
>

> --
> Antonia di Benedetto Calvo

I'm a vegetarian.  I'm not strict; I eat fish.  And duck.  Well,
they're nearly fish, aren't they; I mean, they're semi-submerged a lot of
the time; they spend a lot of time in the water; they're virtually fish,
aren't they, really?  And pigs, cows, sheep; anything that lives near
water.  Basically, I'm a post-modernist vegetarian; I eat meat
ironically.  -- Bill Bailey, British comedian

--
Ian of Oertha