[Sca-cooks] Cooking steaks was Re: lethal drinks

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 23 14:39:22 PDT 2008

Phlip suggested:

<<< If you like plain soy sauce on your rice, Peyton, try mixing a 50/50
blend of soy sauce and vinegar and doing the same thing. I like that
well enough, that there have been times I've made up a batch of (pan)
fried fish (which it also goes well with) and rice3, just so I could
add the soy/ vnegar mixture ;-) It's something I learned from a
Philipino lady, and discovered I loved. >>>

Thanks. I'll have to try this. I'm another person who wants something
on top of his (bland) white rice.

Are you speaking of fish fried in a batter or breadcrumbs? Or just
fried in oil?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas