[Sca-cooks] South Beach

Christiane christianetrue at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 23 15:25:54 PDT 2008

>Oh Dear. I'm discussing diets on the Cooks list. With Diet Fandom Geeks.
>Jeez. Ew.
>
>--
>-- Jenne Heise / Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
>jenne at fiedlerfamily.net

At least it isn't a discussion about the South Bronx Paradise Diet! Now that's truly worth an "ew."

BTW, if that was you running the court board at Southern Regional War Camp, thanks for tossing me that egg! I'd just had some very potent homemade mead and my tummy was so empty it went straight to my head!

Gianotta (disclosing her shameful secret that she actually enjoys Aqua Teen Hunger Force)