[Sca-cooks] question

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 24 10:23:51 PDT 2008

On Jul 24, 2008, at 12:25 PM, Marcha wrote:

> Is couscous period?  Inquiring mind needs to know
> Bertha

Apparently, yes. I'm not sure of the source off the top of my head,
but I vaguely recall a recipe for something like kusqussu, which
involved moistening semolina and rolling little pellets of the
resultant paste between the palms, drying them and steaming them
later...

Adamantius

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter