[Sca-cooks] Why *X* and not *Y*?

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 28 13:27:08 PDT 2008

The first year at Estrella's current site in Florence, Arizona, a local
venison farm had a booth just to test the waters.  No costumes, no
ambiance, nothing "historical" about their booth except their wares but
they made a whole lot of friends anyway.  I think they got cleaned out
fast and they had to go home for more frozen cuts, steaks, parcels of
ground venison, and most especially jerky and sausage.  It was yummy.  I
hope they came back!

Selene