[Sca-cooks] Silly season

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Mon Jul 28 16:02:10 PDT 2008

My maiden name was the same as GW # 43, when # 41 got elected I asked every
male I knew if they wanted to get married 'cause I had to change my name. No
takers then, alas, but I was more than happy to discard it and become known
as Phelps, thereby greatly pleasing my old-school mother in law.
Hyphenating it with anything made it sound like some kind of obscure
Australian marsupial.
Also, I have thick curly dark brown hair, and went through high school known
as bushwhacker, as did my sister 2 years behind me.
Kept the initial, though.
TTFN
Isabella de la Gryffin
mka Elizabeth A.B Phelps

Frank Zappa

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead.
Thomas Paine