[Sca-cooks] Silly season

chawkswrth at aol.com chawkswrth at aol.com
Tue Jul 29 16:07:04 PDT 2008

You can, if you want-but I have not had one since we left New Orleans in 1972.

I have tried to find a decent recipe, to make one, but they always turn out dry and tasteless. I think it is the oven, which is anceint and belongs somewhere else other then my kitchen.

I have decided I need to win the Lottery...then maybe I can have House of My Dreams, which includes a kitchen with double 40" ovens....

Helen
If you are going to dream, dream BIG!