[Sca-cooks] clearance sale

Ian Kusz sprucebranch at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 17:19:28 PDT 2008

I dunno how good the items are, but sierratradingpost.com is selling a
number of items folks might be interested, at 30% - 51% discounts...like a
techno-trail II canister stove for $31.50, or a multi-fuel stove for
$77...these are single burners, unattached to anything, but someone might
like them, I dunno.  Usually, these are $45 and $110 respectively.

Also, they sell a fold-away bbq, which is $16.95, right now (usually 34.95)

a few other cooking or portable items...

--
Ian of Oertha