[Sca-cooks] cheese class handout

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jun 3 23:12:14 PDT 2008

Dragon said:
<<< I really need to put my class handout up on my web site in PDF
format...

And I need to get Belasset to send me the lyrics of her cheese
song...  >>>

I'd love to have your class handout for the Florilegium. I'd prefer
to get it in Word or RTF format though so that I can change the
formatting to keep it similar to the other Florilegium files. It also
makes it easier for newsletter editors to edit for republication. The
copyright remains with the author and I will accept updates or
removal requests :-( at any time. I also am willing to work with you
on what contact info to use and what republication permissions to
explicitly give. I do hide email addresses from snooper programs.

If you wish to include Belasset's lyrics as part of your article,
that can easily be done.  I can also handle graphics and photographs
if you have permission from the copyright holder to use them.

I have published a number of articles from folks on this list. I like
to think most have been happy with the way I've handled their work.
If anyone isn't, please contact me and let's see what we can do.

Stefan
(While I usually send such requests as this by email, I thought I'd
post this one here so everyone can see it. If you have something that
you think would be of use to others, please consider letting me add
it to the Florilegium. It doesn't have to be perfect. You can improve
it later, but in the meantime, folks can be learning from it.)
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com