[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 26, Issue 41

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 07:31:46 PDT 2008

Here is the website and archive (going back almost 10 years - yikes) of the cooks guild in Caerthe (Denver) in the Outlands.  I need to do some more work on it, and I should link in more photos and recipes, but you know how RL (thats real life) can go.

http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/cooksguild1.htm

Good luck with your endeavor!

In Service
Gwen Cat