[Sca-cooks] Hot weather feasts/Italian theme

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 12 05:09:07 PDT 2008

for a starter, try an Antipasta salad.  Basically it's
a bunch of different pickled veggies.  Some of them
can be a little expensive, but it's always good.

I just did an Italian feast at a primitive site here
in Texas.  VERY hot day.

I did an Italian style gespacho.  I can send you the
recipe if you want.
Maria