[Sca-cooks] Help: Word Translation

Pat Griffin ldyannedubosc at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 15:38:23 PDT 2008

Sounds like "Dressing" to me.  You know, that dish that isn't stuffed into
the bird, but served as a side dish.

Lady Anne du Bosc Known as Mordonna The Cook

Mka Pat Griffin

Thorngill, Meridies

mka Montgomery, AL

"To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old
falsehoods." From The Notebooks of Lazarus Long by R. A. Heinlein