[Sca-cooks] OT: Giving up smoking

Karin Burgess avrealtor at prodigy.net
Wed Jun 25 20:36:10 PDT 2008

If you have health insurance, check with your provider. We have Kasier and they have support groups that have weekly meetings

-Muiriath
(who's husband quit recently after 30 years of smoking)

euriol <euriol at ptd.net> wrote: Suey,

Trying to live a healthier lifestyle is truly a daunting task, and I
applaud your efforts. Perhaps there is an online support group that someone
can recommend? I know that having online support helps me tremendously as I
try to lose weight.

If I can find one I'll email you privately.

Euriol

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 18:29:37 -0400, Suey  wrote:
> I hate to be a bitch about this but I see your topics day after day,
> butter, tajine, etc  - Perhaps there I could participate but I cannot!
> It seems like we big smokers do not have a Betty Ford Foundation where
> we can find help when it is time to stop. After three months of not
> smoking my hair started falling out. It seems that this will continue
> for six months and then come back to normal.  In the meantime I am not
> normal. I do not know what to do or where to go for HELP! I life in
Chile.