[Sca-cooks] Wind-filled Fritters and research papers

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jun 27 17:29:28 PDT 2008

Going through some of my back-digests for this list I again, came
across this message:
<<< Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 08:38:46 -0600
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Wind-filled Fritters and research papers

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 21:20:34 -0500
    Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:

 > Do you think you could get aldyth's and these other two people's
 > contact info for me? I'd like to talk with them and see if these
 > papers might make good additions to the Florilegium.

well, mistress aldyth is on this list.

hey aldyth, you think he's ready for maimuna's paper on
period prophylactics? 8)

cailte >>>

Mistress Aldyth's paper is now in the FOOD-BREADS section of the
Florilegium as:
Bread-Hist-art    (26K)  5/ 7/08    "A Treatise on Bread" by Mistress
Aldyth
                                        Trefaldwyn.

Thank you, Mistress Aldyth!

However, no one has ever sent me information or contact info for
these other two papers including Maimuna's "paper on period
prophylactics", if that was one of these two. Even if it isn't I'd
still like to contact her? about this paper.

Thanks,
   Stefan

PS: Always interested in papers submitted to A&S contests. Likely
there are others than just those who attend the event, across the
Known World, who would be interested in reading them.

PPS: Haven't gotten a digest today for this list. Strange.
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com