[Sca-cooks] At the Metropolitan Museum

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 14:28:06 PDT 2008

Yeah, we sort of went bananas over the great food...had dinner Monday night
at the Russian Tea Room.  I had eaten there years ago, but not since it's
reopened.  The food was out of this world, but so were the prices...severe
case of sticker shock!!  I'm afraid that my diet sort of went out the window
while we were there!

Yeah, wasn't that shoe cup cool?  I also was quite impressed by the
reliquary for St. Thomas a Becket.  There was just so much that was
fabulous.  I'll let you guys know when I can get my photos up on Picasa.

Kiri