[Sca-cooks] Digests?

Dragon dragon at crimson-dragon.com
Tue Jun 3 21:36:03 PDT 2008

Suey did speak thusly:
>Dragon wrote:
>>I despise digests and I would be very unhappy if that were forced upon me.
>and ble, ble, ble.

The part you snipped are the instructions you need to solve your
problem. And there are nicer ways you could have put it.

>You forget Dragon I am a foreigner.

No, I did no such thing. I have a far better memory than that.

>I know not what you mean by "digests".

A digest is a collection of posts over some period of time that is
sent when it either reaches a given size or the period in which it is
collected expires. So instead of say 15 individual posts you get one
with all of them in it. Maybe once or twice a day (or maybe a few
more if we are really busy here). But the point is, it cuts down the
number of e-mails you will get while omitting none of the information.

It is the feature you were asking to have applied to the whole list.
It will alleviate your problem but not all of us would care to use it.

>I am afraid if I click as you say I will click myself off of SCA .

Then you obviously do not know when somebody is trying to help you,
or apparently you don't believe that somebody may act out of chivalry.

Both possibilities are your mistake.

Dragon