[Sca-cooks] Digests?

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 4 08:26:52 PDT 2008

I get this list in Digest format. I don't remember when i first
switched, but it was at a time i was away from home for a significant
amount of time. Otherwise my e-mail account would have overloaded and
started bouncing mail. This was particularly useful when i was in
Morocco for a month.

Anyway, as much as i love this list, and as much as this is, in fact,
my favorite of all my lists, i've left my subscription in Digest form.

For example:
on Monday, i got 7 digests (rather than 60 individual messages)
on Tuesday, i got 7 digests (rather than 56 individual messages)

Previously i got:
2 on Sunday (instead of 16 msgs),
2 on Saturday (instead of 13 msgs),
3 on Friday (instead of 23 msgs),