[Sca-cooks] Messibugo translation was: Re: Another potentially Hungarian recipe

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 06:52:07 PDT 2008

Urtatim wrote:
BTW, Mairi, has Master Basilius translated the whole book?
I'm not Mairi, but the answer is that yes, he has translated the recipe portion of the book (but not the menus nor the descriptions).  A couple of years ago he was selling it as CD, he'll be at Pennsic or I can provide you with his email address if you contact me off list.

Helewyse