[Sca-cooks] Cooking with children

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 17 17:45:01 PDT 2008

If you don't mind, I will send you my children's cooking class handout as a Word attachment.  This was taught at a Fall Collegium Caidis on a hot hot day too.

Sausage rolls, honey butter, compound sallet, mulled cider and of course a subtlety!  In this case, a castle cake with wafer-cone towers.

The only "cooking" was sausage rolls with pre-made bread dough in a toaster oven.  Not so hard to take.  When the inevitable kid who didn't eat sausage made himself known, I brought out the string cheese, which is also very nice encased in bread.

Selene