[Sca-cooks] Recipe Deal Breakers

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Jun 5 20:31:41 PDT 2008

When I first started cooking SCA-period recipes, almond milk was a deal
breaker. Then it was pie crusts (I still don't make my own). Now... I
couldn't tell you for sure what my deal breakers are, except maybe lamb,
brains, and most offal. Anyone else have 'deal breakers' in period
recipes?

--
-- Jenne Heise / Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
jenne at fiedlerfamily.net