[Sca-cooks] Almond milk cheese

euriol euriol at ptd.net
Tue Jun 17 13:11:44 PDT 2008

I was playing and reading on almond milk just last week. You should be able
to take any cheese recipe and just substitue the almond milk for the amount
of milk called for. One of the particular notes I recall, I think it was in
The Art of Cookery in the Middle Ages, is that almond milk has a longer
shelf life than animal milk and so should the cheese and butter made from
it.

Euriol