[Sca-cooks] King Arthur Flour (relates to old post)

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Sat Jun 28 08:06:43 PDT 2008

Well, I never got round to trying White Lily flour, and now it looks like I never will, but I tried King Arthur flour one day on a whim (as a good SCAdian how could I resist that name??) , and I have found it to consistently deliver superior results. It was a little bit more expensive than Pillsbury or the store brands when I started using it, now it's quite a bit more expensive, but the results are worth it for something special. Just wanted to share! Can't wait to try their white whole wheat. (;-)
Cheers,
Isabella de la Gryffin
Barony of Oldenfeld
Tallahassee, FL

Frank Zappa

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
Thomas Paine