[Sca-cooks] Barbara Bush

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 17:48:40 PST 2008

Someone wrote:
>>>  So I would say this is just a case of a lazy translator who assumed
>>> that jays and magpies are the same species.

Cindy replied:
> I object to the term 'lazy'.

    Thank you Cindy. I know how hard you have worked my dear egg lady  I
am a fan of yours.
    I have spent 30 years of my life working my tail off to improve
Spanish-English communications from simultaneous to book translations et
al. Now I happen to be back and forth between Chile and Madrid doing the
same. If someone called me at 4 am at 104 degrees on a summer night in
Madrid while trying to meet a publication deadline and called me lazy I
would belt him in the nose. My telephone would be in shreds!!!.
    Remarks like that hurt me. That hurts my spouse and before we know
what is going on my kids get into the boxing ring ready to defend me in
every way!
    Oh and I forgot my cat! She is very dangerous too! Her name is
Barbara Bush. That's another story.
    Thanks Cindy you are great for calling a spade a spade :-* ,
Suey